On the 6th Day of Christmas...

Monday, December 10, 2012

Click here for Directions on how to get started!



On the 6th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me - 6 Washi Tape Strips :)

My challenge to you is to use 6 strips of washi tape on your project (It doesn't have to be different washi tape just 6 separate strips)
Heres my page :


Can you spot the tape? There are two strips of pink chevron tape next to my tag envelope in the top right corner, a strip of 'birds on a line' washi adhering the journaling tag strings to the background cardstock, a strip above my cute little mouse photo and a strip above and below my main photo (gold diaganol stripes). That makes six! Easy eh??

The papers that I used for this page are Graphic 45's 'Nutcracker Sweet'. It was made for these photos of my girls rehearsing for their Xmas ballet recital 'The Nutcracker' :)
Hope you enjoy my challenge and have a fantastic Christmas

xx Sarah G

6 Comments »

6 Responses to “On the 6th Day of Christmas...”

LisaM said...

Fun challenge and love your page!

Barb Craft said...

Wow!! Gorgeous layout! I LOVE all the layers on this one! Thanks for a great challenge!

barb :)

Anita Scroggins said...

beautiful layout!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Such a fun layout to look at. Wonderufl variety of elements used.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Dawn said...

Love this page

Christy said...

I'd pinned a DIY washi tape tutorial weeks ago but hadn't had the nerve to try it yet. Thanks for the push...I LOOOOOVE the results! :)